Perfect albums

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

I just said that the other day on here when Rikki Lixx brought up a Zune! I totally miss that guy. He stuck to his guns and never took it personally, even when people disagreed with his musical tastes, which was 100% of the time. Also, he had a Zune.

billoberg

Postby billoberg » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 pm

i don't know that i think any album is perfect but i'd put a few of will oldham's on there: I See A Darkness, Joya, Arise Therefore. Strokes - Is This It? Bill Callahan's Red Apple Falls & A River Ain't Too Much Too Love. Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over the Sea...

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby jonas » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 pm

quasarwutwut wrote:I just said that the other day on here when Rikki Lixx brought up a Zune! I totally miss that guy. He stuck to his guns and never took it personally, even when people disagreed with his musical tastes, which was 100% of the time. Also, he had a Zune.

He really did put up with a lot of shit from this board, though it sometimes seemed like outright naivete about how much hassle he was really getting.

Return to “Rants and Raves”