JACK WHITE AKA JOHN GILIS WINES HE HATES LA MAY 31 HIPTERS &

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:58 pm

LA CALIFORNIA IS TIRED OF JACK WHITE JOHN JOHN GILLIS WINNING ABOUT HE HATES LA. A FAN APPROACHED JACK FROM WHITE STRIPES TO SAY HELLO JACK YELLED TO THE TWO KIDS HE HATES HOLLYWOOD HIPSTERS HADJOHN THROUGH THEM OUT OP THE ELREY AND TRIED TO PAY THE VENUES SUCURITY TO BEAT THE KIDS UP IN THRE ALLEY THE SECURITY GUARD DID NOT GO FOR IT FRIDAY MAY 31 AT THE ELREY IN HOLLYWOOD HIS HEAVY HANDED ROAD MANAGER JOHN FROM NEW ZELAND WITH THAT COCKNEY ENGLISH ACCENT DRESSES LIKE A DROOG FROM CLOCK WORK ORANGE. JACK WHITE THIS IS A MESSAGE YOU EVER HAVE THAT ROAD MANAGER HARM AN LA FAN YOU WILL FIND THAT ROAD MANAGER IN THE DUMPSTER. THIS IS THE HOLLYWOOD HIPSTER. JACK FAME AND FORTUNE CAME FROM LA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA . 2000 SYMPATHY FOR THE RECORD INDUSTRY LABEL FROM LONG BEACH RELEASES ALBUM. JACK LA LAWYER GET HIM THE BEST RICHEST ALBUM DEAL FROM V2, XL AND GETS HIS OWN LABEL , JUNNE 1 JACK WHITE WHITE STRIPES TAPES MTV MOVIE AWARDS IN LA AT THE SHRINE THE SHOW WILL BE SEEN JUNE 6TH BY A BILLION PEOPLE . SO JOGHN QUIT WINNING LA LOVES YOU BABBY

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:00 am

It's called Spell Check. Check it out...

sab
GLONO Team Member

Postby sab » Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:37 am

I hate L.A. and Hollywood Hipsters too. But where can I find a road manager with a Cockney accent who dresses like he's from Clockwork? Any help here?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:04 pm

Try Urban Outfitters. If they aren't working there, they are shopping there. I love to get my pose on...

On 2002-06-05 10:37, jeffsab wrote:
I hate L.A. and Hollywood Hipsters too. But where can I find a road manager with a Cockney accent who dresses like he's from Clockwork? Any help here?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:47 pm

Hey ok are they really brother and sister? I mean i have seen them in 3 interviews and in two of them they flirted with each other? or are they really brother and sister and doing incest?

Proptronics
Whiny, Annoying Complainer

Postby Proptronics » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:15 pm

Go to the features section of this site, the link's at the top of the page.

This site was the first (this year) to break the news that they are formerly married!!

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:36 pm

We were just the first to publish the marriage license online. Here:

http://www.gloriousnoise.com/?pg=white_ ... arried.php
Last edited by Jake on Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:32 am

Hey, we all hate L.A. and Hollywood hipsters, but that doesn't mean they should get tossed out of shows and threatened with violence. Just bump into 'em and spill their beer. That pisses everyone off.

Proptronics
Whiny, Annoying Complainer

Postby Proptronics » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:08 am

Nah, you really were the first to break the story this year. Everyone else did it last year!

Weak!

Postby Weak! » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:25 am

On 2002-06-05 10:37, jeffsab wrote:
I hate L.A. and Hollywood Hipsters too.

Spread the word about hating LA. We don't need any more jackasses moving out here from the midwest and east coast and all those places, we are FULL. Tell all your friends how bad it is. Please.

Return to “Rants and Raves”