Quasar Wut Wut advising in Iraq?

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Quasar Wut Wut advising in Iraq?

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu May 20, 2004 11:25 am

From the AP in a story about a raid on Chalabi's house by US forces and Iraqi security:
"It's a provocative operation, designed to force Dr. Chalabi to change his political stance," said Chalabi aide Qaisar Wotwot.

Who knew that the boys were involved with Iraq's CPA?

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Thu May 20, 2004 11:29 am

Yes, that's step 1 in getting their name out to the world!

j franky

Postby j franky » Thu May 20, 2004 1:25 pm

Infidels! We will smite you with the Holy Rock of the Jihad! You will have no choice but to throw your fists in the air in unison and make a pumping motion for which you cannot explain! You will think "Rage Against the Machine are a bunch sissy-girls"! Quasar Wut-Wut clearly speaks the message of our people without the use of loops and/or discernible hooks!

Free Quasar Wut-Wut! Free Quasar Wut-Wut!

- Rivvierha Chalabi, Jr.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Thu May 20, 2004 2:09 pm

Here's a link in case you think we're kidding.

Quasar Wut-Wut will rain fire down upon your camps before you detect them on your radar. Their bombs are so accurate they can drop them right through your windows. Their infantry is trained for any climate and terrain on earth.

<center>Image</center>

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Thu May 20, 2004 2:51 pm

You know this thread has grabbed the attention of some FBI shmoe looking for messages to terrorists.

I got your Patriot Act right here!

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu May 20, 2004 6:21 pm

Plus it's well known that all law enforcement officials enjoy Quasar Wut Wut... that just goes without saying.... except that I just said it.

ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby ryanking » Thu May 20, 2004 8:18 pm

D. Phillips wrote:You know this thread has grabbed the attention of some FBI shmoe looking for messages to terrorists.

I got your Patriot Act right here!

What the FBI needs to be looking for is a time machine, so they can go back and erase their gigantic bureaucratic fuckup that caused this farce of a law.

And you know what, I think Quasar Wut Wut can build it.

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Fri May 21, 2004 10:25 am

And you know what, I think Quasar Wut Wut can build it.

They have and it drops later this summer. Stay tuned...

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Re: Quasar Wut Wut advising in Iraq?

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Not sure what reminded me of this. But I was looking around the internet trying to figure out whatever became of our old pal Qaisar Wotwot. I searched the whole world wide web and the only places he shows up are in reference to his original 2004 quote:

"It's a provocative operation, designed to force Dr. Chalabi to change his political stance," fumed Chalabi aide Qaisar Wotwot.

I can find no other mention of Mr. Wotwot, in relation to Ahmad Chalabi or anything else. Wotwot's entire online presence is that single quote. No other description is given other than "Chalabi aide." Isn't that weird?

And the fact that he surfaced while we were preparing the release of Taro Sound only to disappear immediately afterwards is even weirder. Maybe he'll pop up again now that Quasar Wut-Wut is preparing to finally release their follow-up to Taro Sound. One can only hope.

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Re: Quasar Wut Wut advising in Iraq?

Postby jonas » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 pm

He cleverly changed his last name to evade your searches, but he's still around:

2005:
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=39779

2012:
http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2012/ ... again.html

Return to “Rants and Raves”