hey fuckers, im a newbie

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

ob3

hey fuckers, im a newbie

Postby ob3 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:58 am

im not sure why i really joined here, i dont even know what this site is.

so tell me a little bit about this place?

or be an arrogant hard arse and call me a piece of shit becuase you have spent more of your pathetic life sitting on a messageboard than me

either way, dont be shy.

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby jonas » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:56 am

I wish Sven would stop changing IDs.

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:17 am

Welcome aboard you cunt sniffing bastard. Don't expect a welcome wagon from these retarded shit loving mother fuckers, cause you ain't gettin one.

Cocksucker!

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:08 am

Yeah, see, that's the problem with today's youth... what's with these homies dissing my girl? Why do they gotta front? By your blunt arrival, we already know we're not going to be treated to a breath of fresh air, but more likely a trumpet blast of flatulent gas.

That said, welcome aboard, ya cocknocker!! Make yourself at home, introduce yourself to the other pathetically arrogant hard arses on this board. Now earn your keep!! ;-)

booker
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby booker » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:36 pm

Nice to meet you, bitch.

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Re: hey fuckers, im a newbie

Postby steve-o » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:54 pm

ob3 wrote:im not sure why i really joined here, i dont even know what this site is.

so tell me a little bit about this place?

It's Glorious Noise, the internet's premier site for all-things knitting, crotchet, and needle-point.

Knitting and needling can change your life!

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:07 pm

Nice pants!

blackshoestring
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby blackshoestring » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:19 pm

Welcome OB. I'm a big fan of your products.
Glono is really fun if you can make it through the hazing rituals. You will have to give a 12 page report on why you joined this group, tap dance for an entire weekend, etc.
It's all worth it in the long run and makes you much more marketable and popular. So fire up, bitch!

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:50 pm

jonas wrote:I wish Sven would stop changing IDs.

I wish I was ob3. Must be nice! The Svenster barely has time to post as himself because I have to log in 13 times before it submits. It's all computers today. Anybody have fond memories of the good ole days before The Man made us register? Whatever happened to that asswipe Mister Yuck?

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:26 pm

Sven wrote:I have to log in 13 times before it submits. It's all computers today. Anybody have fond memories of the good ole days before The Man made us register?

Aww Sven, you know how sorry we are that the logging in is buggy... We wish we knew how to solve it. Do other people have trouble logging in to the boards? Email me if you can't log in...

One thing to try: Log out, go into your Cookies and delete anything that has gloriousnoise.com in its name. Then come back and log in. Maybe it'll work?

Return to “Rants and Raves”