Tweedy, O'Rourke, Kotche project ready for release.

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jiggle Billy
GLONO Board Kingpin

agreements & disagreements

Postby Jiggle Billy » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:39 pm

all i can say is quit loosing your fur over this, guest. if you'd spent half the time you've already spent on this message board looking for sure-fire entertainment, you'd probably be less angry than you are now.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:05 pm

You said "Nobody tells the blackjack dealer that they want their money back". I agree, it's a gamble and I'm not asking for my money back.

I genuinely don't understand where you're coming from. A few of us have spent 3 pages talking around and number of aspects of this thing. To my mind it's been interesting an inciteful. But then you get so personal and too tired.

We have a right to our opinions whether you agree with them or not. Have ever read George Orwell's Animal Farm with its "4 legs good, 2 legs bad" analogy? We're all fans, its just shades of grey.

Here's another question to help you sleep. Who are the bastids you referred to? D. Phillips, Brooklyn Girl, Lobstergirl, Ryanking, me - some or all of the above?

Nighty night

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:23 pm

Phineas et al, I'm called Tony and I'm the guest you referred too. And by preparedness I meant the band not the crowd - maybe I should have made that more clear. I just thought the sound and the general rambling nature of the thing (my opinion) was shoddy. It might be experimental music but it doesn't have to be shoddy (again just my opinion).

And I only get angry when this discussion gets personal. I don't put words in your mouth and I don't like them put in mine. I'm not trying to claim any moral high ground here 'cause we're all fans - we all gambled on Loose Fur last weekend. We just hold differing opinions of one gig. And something inspirational may still come out of this.

I just thought they sucked last weekend, I said so and I left, no big deal.

Jiggle Billy
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby Jiggle Billy » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:37 pm

awesome

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:11 pm

meaning what, sleepy head? Are we keeping you up?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:19 pm

Anonymous wrote:meaning what, sleepy head? Are we keeping you up?

Jiggle Billy
GLONO Board Kingpin

S.P.

Postby Jiggle Billy » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:55 pm

in response to the recent controversy, i would like to add my own rendition of the problem with pop music today. follow the link below and see my own self portrait depicting the every man, and the question that boggles us all:

http://student.lycoming.edu/~loptris/good.jpg

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:48 am

Dude, if Loose Fur doesn't play "Gun" I'm throwin' a bottle!

Phineas
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Phineas » Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:19 am

Word. Give us some fuckin' "I Must Be High!"

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:41 am

Jesus sumpin, your image is sad and shite. But there's hope - the Elvis Christmas album might help you get a life. It inspires hope for the whole world.

Return to “Rants and Raves”