Thanks Jake!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

SoCalGirl

Post by SoCalGirl » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:58 pm

i would vote sven killer but..... i don't even know half of the people you mentioned. Too much free time on your hands?

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:29 am

SoCalGirl wrote:i would vote sven killer but..... i don't even know half of the people you mentioned. Too much free time on your hands?
Yep! Got my big fat ass stuck in a hole like Winnie the Pooh. Are ya familiar with Winnie the Pooh? He's a bear who gets his big fat ass stuck in a hole.
How about Stringbean from HeeHaw?
Poor bastard got gunned down by his old lady if I recall correctly.
Ya ever hear of Walter Mondale? He got his big fat ass stuck in a hole too. Or wait. Maybe he was gunned down by his old lady. No wait. That was Michael Dukakis. Ya see his old lady Kitty liked to hit the sauce and well it's a long story. I just wish someone would pry my big fat ass out of this hole.

GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:34 am

Sorry. Turns out it was burglars put an end to poor Stringbean and his missus too. Damn shame.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Re: shoot me already!

Post by Mixmaster Shecky » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:49 am

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote: W) The Greaseman
Ah, good ol' Grease! May his doo-dads wave forever!

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:05 am

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:
Yep! Got my big fat ass stuck in a hole like Winnie the Pooh. Are ya familiar with Winnie the Pooh? He's a bear who gets his big fat ass stuck in a hole.
I thought he got his fat ass stuck in a honey jar. Could be the same thing I suppose.

GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:48 am

steve-o wrote:
I thought he got his fat ass stuck in a honey jar. Could be the same thing I suppose.
I could be wrong but I think different special episodes had him getting his big fat ass stuck in different stuff. Wasn't his big fat ass sticking out of a hole in a tree cuz the gluttonous sumbitch went lookin' for honey?
And how about that New Year's Eve Special where he got his big fat ass stuck in a bone dry martini? That's when Pooh really jumped the shark!

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by worpswede » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:16 am

I'm thinking it could actually be King Kong Bundy.

Lep
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Lep » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:42 am

The whole in the ground that Pooh got his big fat ass stuck in was the entrance to Rabbit's house, I think.

stickman45
Cocksmith

Post by stickman45 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:30 am

R) Fu Schnickens

FUCKING AWESOME, SVEN. POOPYPANTS. MOTHERFUCKER.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Post by jaimoe0 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Lep wrote:The whole in the ground that Pooh got his big fat ass stuck in was the entrance to Rabbit's house, I think.
I believe on various occasions Poohs big fat ass was stuck both in a tree and rabbit's hole. And wasn't it Tigger who was stuck in Pooh's hole? Okay, I'll stop now.