What McCartney Should Have Said To Heather

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

What McCartney Should Have Said To Heather

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:33 pm

I'm worth 500 million dollars bitch.
I'll give up pot when you grow a new leg!

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:42 pm

She's asking him to give up smoking pot? Seriously?!

Alias
GLONO Board Pimp

Re: What McCartney Should Have Said To Heather

Postby Alias » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:48 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:I'm worth 500 million dollars bitch.
I'll give up pot when you grow a new leg!

Sven, put a sock in it. She has every right to ask him to give up pot (if she indeed actually made such a request) I mean come on, the dude is like ancient, his body is already workin against the wanker, don't need pot to compound the wilt fest she already has to deal with...

Tim
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Tim » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:06 pm

Sven, I had to look this one up when I read your post and sure enough I found the article:

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/art ... ?source=PA

In the interview with the Observer magazine, Heather said she was having difficulty sleeping because of screeching voices in her head.

'It was good,' she said, when asked about being with her husband during his current tour of America, 'but I didn't sleep well.

The screaming always goes on in my head.'

Confused, the interviewer inquired whether she was referring to Sir Paul's fans screaming outside the hotel - before being put straight. 'The screaming of the dogs and cats I had seen on the videos (about animals being skinned alive in China for their fur),' she said.

'Little puppy dogs and pussy cats, their faces so trusting. Just before the noose comes.'

...sounds like she needs to smoke some to me! I find it hard to believe Paul gave it up. The guy is 63, and has been toking up every day for 40 years. I don't believe it one bit. I bet he's sneaking off all the time...

"uh, honey, I need to go outside and walk the dog....again"

Lep
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Lep » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:38 pm

Yee-Ouch! I'd be a little touchy, too.

GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:42 pm

The news story I read said she refused to marry him until he gave up the wacky weed! So according to Peg...uh... I mean Heather he hasn't smoked since before the wedding. I was too tired to look for a link.
Now I've arisen from a long winter's nap and I'm too lazy to wait for the link somebody else found. It's a good thing I don't smoke that smelly hippie shit or I'd really be a waste.

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:35 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:The news story I read said she refused to marry him until he gave up the wacky weed! So according to Peg...uh... I mean Heather he hasn't smoked since before the wedding. I was too tired to look for a link.
Now I've arisen from a long winter's nap and I'm too lazy to wait for the link somebody else found. It's a good thing I don't smoke that smelly hippie shit or I'd really be a waste.

Are you implying that I'm a hippie because I smoke or because I have several Dead/Phish albums in my collection? As soon as I'm done with this Ho-Ho, Sven and I are gonna throw. Oh wow, "Roadhouse" is on Spike! "Roadhouse" is so bad, it's awesome! Like when he goes "I always thought you'd be bigger." Funny stuff. Wait, what were we talking about?
This same issue is at the house of Worp. I've been directed that I can only smoke outside (a joy during Iowa winters). It hasn't resulted in an ultimatum type of thing, but if I were worth as much as Paul, I'd be doing bong hits throughout the mansion. The buck stops here, honey, now pass the Zippo.

GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:22 pm

worpswede wrote:[Are you implying that I'm a hippie because I smoke or because I have several Dead/Phish albums in my collection? As soon as I'm done with this Ho-Ho, Sven and I are gonna throw. Oh wow, "Roadhouse" is on Spike! "Roadhouse" is so bad, it's awesome! Like when he goes "I always thought you'd be bigger." Funny stuff. Wait, what were we talking about?This same issue is at the house of Worp. I've been directed that I can only smoke outside (a joy during Iowa winters). It hasn't resulted in an ultimatum type of thing, but if I were worth as much as Paul, I'd be doing bong hits throughout the mansion. The buck stops here, honey, now pass the Zippo.

Every time "Roadhouse" is on I am compelled to watch it. One of my
favorite scenes is when Ben Gazarra is watching Swayze do Tai Chi.
The perplexed look on Ben's face as he overacts is a thing of beauty.
Didn't this gangster ever see anybody do Tai Chi in his whole life?
He looks at Swayze as if he is a visitor from another planet with magic powers.

russ
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby russ » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:47 pm

You all know I heart everything BEATLEY and Sir Paul.
From the very beginning I did not like Heather much, simply because
I didn't believe things she said.

For example she is quoted as saying that she never even HEARD any BEATLES music until she met Paul. (Shades of Yoko anyone?) Paul backs her up in the interview saying that Heather grew up listening to mostly classical music.

Oh please. You grew up in fucking ENGLAND and you never heard the BEATLES? Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul loved his pot. Sheeit, 'GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE' is ABOUT his first experiences smoking pot for the first time.
So he likes his Herbal Jazz Cigarettes? So what? She can just drive the Brinks truck up the Mansion and get all that loot...why cant she allow him to puff puff puff the magic dragon?

And on top of that, can you imagine the QUALITY of pot McCartney gets?
Only THE BEST I'm sure.
How cool would it be to light up with Sir Paul?
Imagine the quality BUZZ you'd get?

I'm sorry to say but Sir Paul is pussywhipped.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Wed May 17, 2006 8:51 am

Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney splits from wife

The Daily Mirror reported on Wednesday that the split had come about because the singer could no longer cope with the couple's bitter rows.

You know what would take the edge off, Paul? A little weed. That's what I'd suggest if I were their family therapist.

Return to “Rants and Raves”