Dedication Honors Nude Britney Spears Giving Birth

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Dreamin
GLONO Board Bolshevik

Dedication Honors Nude Britney Spears Giving Birth

Postby Dreamin » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:10 am

Nicolson
GLONO Board Pimp

jesus...

Postby Nicolson » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:13 am

At least they didn't show the view from the back.

Even so, I am so traumatized right now.

Heitzie
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Heitzie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:26 am

Fitting that the Pro-Life movement honors a chowderhead like Spears. Maybe they can make a statue of her driving with the unprotected child in her lap, with a Marlboro in one hand and a Red Bull in the other, bag of Cheetos by the side.

Most amazing thing is that this happened in New York, not Louisiana or Alabama, or even.....South Dakota.

Makes me want to open an abortion clinic.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 am

You guys realize that this is the work of a Williamsburg artist, and doesn't actually have anything to do with the actual pro-life movement, right?

The dedication includes materials provided by Manhattan Right To Life Committee.

That's the only mention in the press release of anything remotely related to any real pro-life organization. Which means the artist and/or gallery picked up some brochures from the local "pregnancy resource center."

This is obviously sarcastic: "Natural aspects of Spears' pregnancy, like lactiferous breasts and protruding naval, compliment a posterior view that depicts widened hips for birthing and reveals the crowning of baby Sean's head."

I'm very well acquainted with the pro-life movement (don't ask), and I can guarantee this had absolutely nothing to do with them. Expect an angry, humorless response from the National Right to Life or the Pro-Life Action League any day now. It's a clever publicity stunt for a Brooklyn art gallery.

For a heartier laugh, check out the Manhattan Right To Life Committee's website: animated gifs, scrolling marquee, frames... Straight outta 1995!

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:54 pm

Jake wrote:

For a heartier laugh, check out the Manhattan Right To Life Committee's website: animated gifs, scrolling marquee, frames... Straight outta 1995!

Hah... that website is a fucking shame!!

Barabajagal
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Barabajagal » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:20 pm

I'm all for anything that fucks with this South Dakota bullshit. There's gonna be some shocked G_dbags out there when they begin to see what people really think of their misogynist crap. I'm glad people are getting vocal.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:47 pm

Opponents of S.D. Abortion Ban Seek Vote

The law, among the strictest in the nation, is scheduled to take effect July 1 but will automatically be placed on hold if opponents collect the 16,728 signatures necessary for a voter referendum.

Little Timmy
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Little Timmy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:49 am

You can call it a "Monument to Pro-Life" if you wish. I call it "Britney Preggo Dog-Style on a Bearskin Rug."

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:22 pm

I thought you said this was fake...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... index.html

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:30 pm

Barabajagal wrote:I'm all for anything that fucks with this South Dakota bullshit. There's gonna be some shocked G_dbags out there when they begin to see what people really think of their misogynist crap. I'm glad people are getting vocal.

Yeah! Those mutherfuckers! Let's all NOT live there, that'll teach them.....:)

Return to “Rants and Raves”