9/11 Conspiracy?

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:06 pm

n8 wrote:
are you kidding me? they don't even stick with the facts? well then what's the point? i'm seriously boggled.
Ah, but then after the group hug, there's a ritual beheading of Barney to the tune "I Love You. You Love Me."

Arrr Im A Pirate
GLONO Board Playa

Post by Arrr Im A Pirate » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:05 am

n8 wrote:
are you kidding me? they don't even stick with the facts? well then what's the point? i'm seriously boggled.
Are you being sarcastic? I think that was a joke.

Anyway, those 9-11 conspiracies have so many holes in them, it's ridiculous. A lot of it's been debunked for quite some time I believe.

A quick google search brought up this site: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... page=1&c=y
FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"
I mean there was one point where they were claiming 4,000 jews took off that day. Those crafty Jews!

Do any of you seriously buy any of this? Are you looking for chemtrails too?

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Mixmaster Shecky » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:39 pm

And besides, everyone knows Microsoft was behind the whole thing. Bill Gates is a real-life Blofeld, trying to start WW3.

After the apocalypse, Bill and his minions will emerge from their undersea fortress and start a new world, free from monopoly laws.

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan

Post by grounded5am » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:58 am

i thought that's what apple wanted to do.

hebrew hammer
Captain Obvious

Post by hebrew hammer » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:23 pm

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:And besides, everyone knows Microsoft was behind the whole thing. Bill Gates is a real-life Blofeld, trying to start WW3.

After the apocalypse, Bill and his minions will emerge from their undersea fortress and start a new world, free from monopoly laws.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Was that picture taken when Bill escaped from rehab in a 85 chevy with a bag of coke in glove box, a gaggle of cranked up hookers in the back seat, a fully loaded gun, chuging a 40, then hit the woman who did him wrong? Then wrote a book about it?

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan

Post by grounded5am » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:36 pm

i thought it was taken after bill stole all of jobs good ideas.

hebrew hammer
Captain Obvious

Post by hebrew hammer » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:17 pm

miss carol wrote:Was that picture taken when Bill escaped from rehab in a 85 chevy with a bag of coke in glove box, a gaggle of cranked up hookers in the back seat, a fully loaded gun, chuging a 40, then hit the woman who did him wrong? Then wrote a book about it?
No, it was after he murdered 7 nuns, stuffed their bodies full of cocaine and Vikadin and smuggled their drug-filled corpses across the border into Mexico. Easy mistake though.
Last edited by hebrew hammer on Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:22 pm

I could sure go for a crunchy snack right now.
Anybody got any cheese doodles?

Chris G
Dotman

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy?

Post by Chris G » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:19 pm

~`
LionIndex wrote: I think the administration bears far greater blame for their negligence and incompetence than the report assigns them, especially with their "we'll only answer pre-submitted questions in a private session lasting no more than one hour" shit. I think they blew it, but they didn't plan it.
Exactly.

I've been reading through this thread. Every relevant rebuttal I've begun to write, I've then found LionIndex has already made. Thanks for leaving me nothing left to say (that rarely happens).

~`