Hippies, Hair or Lispy Loopies?

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Who pisses you off the least? Modern Hippies, Hair Bands or Fruitloopers?

A) Modern Hippies
40%
B) Hairbands
33%
C) Lispy Fruitloopers
27%

Total votes: 15

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Hippies, Hair or Lispy Loopies?

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Sat May 20, 2006 7:19 pm

Which pisses you off the least? Modern Hippies, Hair Bands or Faggarinos?
Remember you're voting for the bands and their fans!
I gotta vote hair bands after seeing "The Decline of Western Civilation" on VH-One today. At least they had fun which is why this whole thing started. So what will it be? Dave Mathews, Poison or Depeche Comode?
Last edited by Sven Killer Robot Spacema on Sun May 21, 2006 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

hebrew hammer
Captain Obvious

Post by hebrew hammer » Sat May 20, 2006 9:05 pm

Fuck! I thought it was most and I voted for hippies! Dammit. I don't know if Jake has the power to do change my vote, but I meant to cast my vote for the "fruitloopers." Hippies are disgusting, smelly, annoying douchebags.

Arrr Im A Pirate
GLONO Board Playa

Post by Arrr Im A Pirate » Sun May 21, 2006 4:46 pm

You know, I really hate hair bands... a lot, but I feel they really are the lesser of all evils.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sun May 21, 2006 5:14 pm

I voted hippy. Hippy jam bands bore me so much I fall asleep. Screaching hair metal and disco just make me postal. Frankly, I ignore it all. But I must confess, I have a weak spot for Depeche Mode; I saw them twice in high school and own much of their early stuff. Thankfully, I grew out of that upon graduation. So there you have it. Make fun as you will, but I feel no guilt whatsoever.

My only guilty pleasures are Sex in the City and boxing.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Post by jaimoe0 » Sun May 21, 2006 8:26 pm

miss carol wrote:My only guilty pleasures are Sex in the City and boxing.
You box? Does Sven know?

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sun May 21, 2006 10:03 pm

jaimoe0 wrote:
You box? Does Sven know?
This foxy boxer hung up her gloves a while back...

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by DJMurphy » Mon May 22, 2006 12:05 am

miss carol wrote:This foxy boxer hung up her gloves a while back...
Careful, though; even though Sven's been keeping a low profile with the women's wrestling team (his stable, if you will), I'm sure he'd like a little maple-leaf action on that team of his. From what I hear, he's very persuasive at getting otherwise normal women to work for him. Something about his Swiss cheese fortune that just gets ladies to swoon...

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by worpswede » Mon May 22, 2006 12:50 am

miss carol wrote: My only guilty pleasures are Sex in the City and boxing.
Jesus Fucking Christ, Carol. Do you live a life where men are beating down the door to court you?! Music fanatic, well read, good personality, you look like Barbara Feldon circa '66, and you like boxing now?! Women like this exist?! I'm banished to the basement during HBO boxing b/c the special lady friend doesn't share my affection of mean beating themselves senseless. Thoughts on a possible Mayweather/De La Hoya match? Personally, I don't think Mayweather can be beat.
Regardless, I want tickets if it happens

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Mon May 22, 2006 4:42 am

DJMurphy wrote: Careful, though; even though Sven's been keeping a low profile with the women's wrestling team (his stable, if you will), I'm sure he'd like a little maple-leaf action on that team of his. From what I hear, he's very persuasive at getting otherwise normal women to work for him. Something about his Swiss cheese fortune that just gets ladies to swoon...
A hundred chicks I'll test today
But only three win the Sven beret!

To join my stable a foxy boxer must prove her toughness and fortitude by making out with Bert Randolph Sugar for 180 seconds.
Yes he does get to use his tongue!

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Re: Hippies, Hair or Lispy Loopies?

Post by steve-o » Mon May 22, 2006 9:03 am

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Which pisses you off the least? Modern Hippies, Hair Bands or Faggarinos?
Remember you're voting for the bands and their fans!
I gotta vote hair bands after seeing "The Decline of Western Civilation" on VH-One today. At least they had fun which is why this whole thing started. So what will it be? Dave Mathews, Poison or Depeche Comode?
"I don't mean to sound like a queer or nothin', but Depeche Mode is a sweet band."

That said, I vote against hippies. Jerry's dead, Phish sucks, so get a frickin' job already!