Sunken Treasure

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

cat153
GLONO Board Pimp

Sunken Treasure

Postby cat153 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:21 pm

So, I'll probably buy the new Tweedy DVD if for no other reason than I've bought everything else Wilco/Tweedy's put out.

However, anyone seen it/heard the mp3's? Can anyone recommend...tyring to decide how quickly to spend the money on this one.

i have a bunch of tweedy shows so not so sure this will be anything new for me.

BloodshotBaby
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby BloodshotBaby » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:27 pm

i'm reviewing it for glono...just waiting to recieve my copy. (it should be here any day now...i really want to get on writing that!)

redfieldp
GLONO Board Pimp

Re: Sunken Treasure

Postby redfieldp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:21 pm

cat153 wrote:However, anyone seen it/heard the mp3's? Can anyone recommend...tyring to decide how quickly to spend the money on this one.

I got it last night - the cinematography is great, and the format is nice - kind of "follows" the tour, with travel scenes in between each concert. It's not dissimilar to the tweedy solo scenes in IATTBYH, with the exception that glen and nels are in it, and that it's more complete. There's a lot of tweedy dialogue too, which if you like it, is a cool thing.

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Re: Sunken Treasure

Postby trainwreck2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:02 pm

too bad it wasnt made a little later to where they coulda had bonus footage of Jeff popping that guy onstage
redfieldp wrote:
I got it last night - the cinematography is great, and the format is nice - kind of "follows" the tour, with travel scenes in between each concert. It's not dissimilar to the tweedy solo scenes in IATTBYH, with the exception that glen and nels are in it, and that it's more complete. There's a lot of tweedy dialogue too, which if you like it, is a cool thing.

Return to “Rants and Raves”