Live Show & Bonus Tracks

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Live Show & Bonus Tracks

Postby D. Phillips » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:00 pm

Download free music and get info on upcoming shows: http://www.riviera-sound.com

RIVIERA RETURNS WITH LIVE SHOW IN CHICAGO
Back from a three month hiatus, Riviera will headline a show at Subterranean in Chicago next month. We’ll have the new album on hand as well as our entire catalog.

Thursday, Feb 15 – Subterranean (Chicago)
With:
City Electric
American Mars
A Wise Child

FREE BONUS TRACKS NOW ONLINE
To celebrate the new year, we’ve posted a bonus EP with songs recorded during session for our new album CAPITAL. Look on the cover of Capital for the code to unlock this FREE EP—Hint: It’s on a billboard on the back cover.
CAPITAL BONUS EP

ALBUMS ON SALE NOW
CAPITAL has been getting some great reviews from surprising places…like the Netherlands. Especially the Netherlands. Thanks to our Dutch fans!

Don’t have your copy yet? Get that and the entire catalog NOW
BUY IT

Also available on iTunes

RIVIERA

johnhl
GLONO Board Pimp

Re: Live Show & Bonus Tracks

Postby johnhl » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:46 pm

D. Phillips wrote:Download free music and get info on upcoming shows: http://www.riviera-sound.com

FREE BONUS TRACKS NOW ONLINE
To celebrate the new year, we’ve posted a bonus EP with songs recorded during session for our new album CAPITAL. Look on the cover of Capital for the code to unlock this FREE EP—Hint: It’s on a billboard on the back cover.
CAPITAL BONUS EP

Can I have another hint? Damn iTunes only gives you the front cover! I'm really loving Capital by the way, but you could probably tell that by where I show up on Riviera's Last.fm page.

Return to “Rants and Raves”