Hoot and other fun words and phrases

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Donaldson
GLONO Board Playa

Re: Hoot and other fun words and phrases

Postby Donaldson » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:There was a movie with Harry Dean Stanton where he kept referring to coffee as a" cup of Good Morning America"-- quite possibly a David Lynch flick.

I don't know if anyone has answered this, probably by now, but the movie was the much maligned and underrated Fire Walk With Me.

Personal favorites, as substitues for swears: "Mother of pearl," "Holy Mother of Elvis," and the Bill Murray classic, "Mother pus-bucket..."

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Donaldson wrote:
IFire Walk With Me. ."

Caught it on IFC shortly after I posted that. Another great Harry Dean line from that movie, "It's like Uncle's Day at the whorehouse in here today."
Translation--it's crowded with guys. Cuz if they ever did have an uncle's day at the whorehouse it would be really crowded cuz lots of guys are uncles--ya get it? Huh? Do ya?

Perfect opportunity to use it-----

Wife: Honey can we go the mall today to pick out new drapes?
Husband: Awww honey it's saturday. it's gonna be like Uncle's Day at the whorehouse down there today.

Or-----

Wife:Honey why the long face? Not looking forward to going to work today.
Husband: Oh honey. Old Man Cohen is decided to have a half price sale on garden hoses today. it's gonna be like Uncle's Day at the whorehouse down there today.

Or---
Wife: Honey it's so hot. Can we take the kids to Cap'n Creamy for ice cream?
Husband: Awww honey. It's gonna be like Uncle's Day at the whorehouse down there today.

Rikki Lixx
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Rikki Lixx » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Wife: Honey it's so hot. Can we take the kids to Cap'n Creamy for ice cream?

LMMFAO! I don't think I'd want to go because it's called Capn Creamy! LOL!
L8R

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:50 am

Rikki Lixx wrote:LMMFAO! I don't think I'd want to go because it's called Capn Creamy! LOL!
L8R

Oh Rikki Lixx, you're irrepressible!

Rikki Lixx
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Rikki Lixx » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:46 am

quasarwutwut wrote:Oh Rikki Lixx, you're irrepressible!

LOL!

BloodshotBaby
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby BloodshotBaby » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 am

quasarwutwut wrote:Oh Rikki Lixx, you're irrepressible!

now THAT is a great phrase.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:10 am

Rikki Lixx wrote:LMMFAO! I don't think I'd want to go because it's called Capn Creamy! LOL!
L8R

Ahhh so you feel the name implies that the Cap'n is ejaculating into the ice cream. That is a great concern of mine. Becaue if I win some money in the lottery but not enough to retire my dream was to open an ice cream joint called Cap'n Creamy. There would be a big cartoonish sea Cap'n on the roof enjoying the product. But my fear was that it would conjour up thoughts of jizz amongst childish men 14-84 . My fears have been confirmed. My dream....dead.

Rikki Lixx
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Rikki Lixx » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Ahhh so you feel the name implies that the Cap'n is ejaculating into the ice cream. That is a great concern of mine. Becaue if I win some money in the lottery but not enough to retire my dream was to open an ice cream joint called Cap'n Creamy. There would be a big cartoonish sea Cap'n on the roof enjoying the product. But my fear was that it would conjour up thoughts of jizz amongst childish men 14-84 . My fears have been confirmed. My dream....dead.

Didn't mean to bust your dream buddy. I like ice cream like anyone else, but the idea of a sea captain whipping up a batch of dairy treats is weird. It gets lonely on the sea. Idle hands don't make ice cream, they make perverted things. Change it to Cap'n Cool and I'd buy a cone.

stickman45
Cocksmith

Postby stickman45 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm

LOL!

L8R!

Return to “Rants and Raves”