Paris vs. McCain

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Paris vs. McCain

Post by Jake »

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by quasarwutwut »

Oh great. A couple more of these and I might have to start liking Paris Hilton. Life is like so confusing sometimes.

stickman45
Cocksmith

Post by stickman45 »

"Funny or Die" is 99% die.

This is one of those cases.

I think the only thing I enjoyed was the Zach Galifinakis "Between Two Ferns" and "The Michael Showalter showalter"

Then again, I'm probably severely exagerating. -Not even close to a correct spelling. I'm stupid.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol »

I read this in a real newspaper recently (a link to which I cannot find among the blogs and gossip rags): Kathy Hilton responded to the McCain ad as being a "waste of money" notably "contributor's money." No surprise that the Hilton's are financial supporters of the Republicans. Spoof? Media whore more like. And that's enough ink spilt for today. Paris, she so funny. Right.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

Millennials are not only tech savvy but they throw the word "bitches" around alot. Pray the Rosary for our children.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

miss carol wrote:I read this in a real newspaper recently (a link to which I cannot find among the blogs and gossip rags): Kathy Hilton responded to the McCain ad as being a "waste of money" notably "contributor's money."
Huff Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathy-hil ... 16593.html

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

Prayers are needed. Light some candles too.
These tech savvy sodomites are everywhere with their gadgets, foul mouths and disgusting feet visible in their flip floppers.