Milestone

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Milestone

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

Initially I planned to wait until I reached 1333 posts to celebrate moving past Diedbluecaster into 12th place all time. But the anticipation was too much and I decided to make it a lengthy celebration. I am now at 1227 posts so I am only 6 away from eclipsing Diedbluecaster.
The ironic thing about this is that during the winter I had a cast that was of all colors--dyed blue! To quote the irrepressible Rikki Lixx--LOL!

Rikki Lixx
GLONO Board Playa

Post by Rikki Lixx »

This diedbluecaster dude sounds like a real queer for fucking with your shit like that. Let me know if you'd like me to break his arm to get him back for breaking yours.
L8R

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

Rikki Lixx wrote:This diedbluecaster dude sounds like a real queer for fucking with your shit like that. Let me know if you'd like me to break his arm to get him back for breaking yours.
L8R
I ain't got no beef with diedbluecaster. In fact it's off the hizzy that his girlfriend did the "plaster caster thing" in blue and he took his name from it. As far as myself go...basically..it's just business you know what I'm sayin'. I ain't got no disrespect for "the caster."
L8R.

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Re: Milestone

Post by dieblucasdie »

Let's take it back to where it all started:
Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Your Yuck is full of bullshit my man! I was off on holiday and I come back to check here and this crumb ass says he's me! Get a life man!
Now he can register or go have his mama clean his ars with a q-tip!
Also, Marlon Brando was the man! Indian girls rule! Like Gordon Lightfoot sang," "She's a hard-lovin' woman got me feelin' mean!"
Also Jake you haven't optimized for Chrome yet! Slacker!

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne. I'll grab a granny anytime if she's foxy! What's the difference of age if she likes to party her ass off!

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:It's a man baby!

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:I think Guns N'Roses Knocking on Heaven's Door is one of the worst cover songs of all times! This noise that Axl makes--"aye aye aye aye aye"! It sounds like a cat copulating in the night![/b]

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Anal Cunt's version of "Stayin' Alive"

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:Now that's an older booty a man can sink his fangs into! George grabbed a good old granny for himself there! Weezie was 18 years older than Georgen in the real world! You'z a big fine woman won't ya back that thing up! The dry cleaning has made him rich! Now that Weezie is gone, it's on to Tyra Banks now!

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Post by D. Phillips »

I love that Die is pumping up his post count with Sven's quotes. Brilliant!