George Michael: Smoking in the Bathroom

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member

George Michael: Smoking in the Bathroom

Postby Jake » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:08 pm

George Michael Arrested For Drug Possession In Public Bathroom

The UK has awesome drug laws.

The newspaper reported that police officers — responding to a tip from a lavatory attendant — caught Michael, 45, using a "small amount" of crack cocaine and marijuana in a public restroom. He was taken to a North London police station where he received a cautionary warning and was released after he accepted responsibility for carrying the drugs.

"The caution was [issued] for the possession of Class A and Class C drugs, cocaine and cannabis," a spokesperson for Scotland Yard told the Telegraph. "He was released and no further action will be taken."

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:49 pm

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Is it too hard to jump into a parked car on dark street, put on Pink Floyd's Animals crack the window and smoke in peace?
And the fact that there's an attendant on hand is also cause for questioning his intelligence in smoking locations. Christ, it's hard for me to pee when those dudes are hanging around, let alone light up a crack pipe.
Name the best public place you've ever lit up:
Knotts Berry Farm

BeaArthur5-49
GLONO Board Playa

Postby BeaArthur5-49 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:40 pm

worpswede wrote:Name the best public place you've ever lit up:
Knotts Berry Farm

The Ferris wheel @ the Topsfield Fair...Though I've got a nagging suspicion I'll remember an even more awesome one as soon as I post. Freakin' dope, man....killin' my memory.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:04 pm

In the parking lot of a small Chicago-suburban venue with the drummer of an '80s metal cover band named Posin'. We rolled a J and talked music. It pissed off the buddy I went with; he didn't smoke MJ, and completely plotzed at my imbibing, even though he was driving that night.

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Years ago I was on tour in Japan and wound up having dinner with a few of my idols, Cheap Trick. Well we lit up more than a couple fatties, and I guess I got a little out of control because I wound up dropping my pants and taking a piss right on Zander's jean jacket. I felt really bad about that, because, you know, he's one of my idols and stuff. Fortunately I was so stoned that it seemed alright at the time, and the fact that I have a baby's arm in my pants makes up for a lot of the dumb shit I've done while wasted. You know, I look back on those times and... hey.. wait a minute, I'm not Tommy Lee. Shit, I keep doing that.

Sorry.

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Tom4 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Best public place I've lit up:

Ocho Rios, Jamaica. On a pier 150 feet into the ocean with my friend, an 18 year old kid with emo glasses we met there, and his sister. He and I played Weezer songs on classical acoustics.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Jesus, where didn't I light up? Golf courses, Fort Mackinac, my high school commencement, Central Park, Bush Gardens, libraries, the Florida Welcome Center (where they give you free OJ for crossing the state line), county fairs, grocery stores...shit, I was the Stay-Puft marshmallow man for awhile.

The best was at a wedding. It was a Catholic wedding that lasted forever. When they did mass, my buddy and I snuck out for a few one-hitters in the parking lot. Funniest. Wedding. Ever.

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm

I want to hear the grocery store story.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:13 pm

worpswede wrote:I want to hear the grocery store story.

Actually, there's not much to that one. In high school, I worked as a stocker. We used to go back to the loading bay and light up, then stock shelves all night. Sometimes we would mark up the wrong price, though.

Baltimucho
GLONO Board Pimp

Postby Baltimucho » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:...shit, I was the Stay-Puft marshmallow man for awhile.

HI-larious!

Return to “Rants and Raves”