WOOO HOOO!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

hebrew hammer
Captain Obvious

Postby hebrew hammer » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:48 pm

I walked outside. The night air was fresher. This morning, the sun shone a little brighter. The cool fall air felt crisper. Food tastes better. Things that used to upset me don't bother me. I had a dopey grin on my face all day and I do not care. I think I look a little more handsome. Music sounds better. The normal smells that accompany this metropolis seem to have disappeared. My anxiety has dissipated. If only for a couple of days, I have experienced true euphoria. It is morning in America.

Good Morning, GloNobamas.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:27 am

Jake wrote:For the Michiganders in the crowd: Obama carried Kent County, 149,855 to 148,305! G-Rap in the hizzie!

Who would've guessed? Nice work, commies!

Yeah, that blew my mind. For the rest of you, Kent County is the ultra-conservative home of Amway and Dutch Calvinism. For Obama to win here was, technically, impossible.

Also, we legalized medical weed and eased stem-cell research limitations. Say yes!

Little Timmy
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Little Timmy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 pm

It only gets better:

The AP has projected that Obama will take North Carolina, although the official count of provisional ballots will not be available until Nov. 25 or thereabouts. Plus our first female governor, Bev Perdue (Democrat). Plus Godless Libby Dole got her ass kicked out of the Senate by Kay Hagan. Plus eight out of thirteen Congressional races. Plus Democratic majorities in the state legislature.

I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to show my face around steve-o (my neighbor to the north).

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Little Timmy wrote:It only gets better:

The AP has projected that Obama will take North Carolina, although the official count of provisional ballots will not be available until Nov. 25 or thereabouts. Plus our first female governor, Bev Perdue (Democrat). Plus Godless Libby Dole got her ass kicked out of the Senate by Kay Hagan. Plus eight out of thirteen Congressional races. Plus Democratic majorities in the state legislature.

I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to show my face around steve-o (my neighbor to the north).

Are you serious? Don't worry, we got 'em good and crazy up here too:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WY-taIurlOs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

This guy is probably going to keep his seat after the recount.

Return to “Rants and Raves”