Standings

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Standings

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm

It's now a tight race for 11th place--your favorite Robot Spaceman within 4 posts of Barbarosa for 11th place. And I did it without performance enhancing drugs. Hank Aaron all time home run champ! Unfortunately the media won't kiss Hank's ass because he never got accused of a crime like Koby and Ray Lewis. Today you gots to be a gangsta!

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

The frustrating thing for me is that you'd already be there if you would just focus your efforts on one avatar. Think about how many total posts you'd have if Lita, Saucy, and Rikki were nothing more than a thought instead of an actual poster. You might be past nobodygirl and without all the nobodygirl vs. hebrew hammer drama.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm

worpswede wrote: Think about how many total posts you'd have if Lita, Saucy, and Rikki were nothing more than a thought instead of an actual poster.

Again I'm not Rikki. No disrespect. He's a likeable character but he never developed beyond the first post. I'd rather ruin a character by changing him than keep him the same. You have to admit Saucy had some fine moments. It's not easy keeping the "how to talk cockney" page minimized and going back and forth. And Rasputin had some people going for a while. The reason for this thread is that I done gone and got my ass good and drunk last night. All apologies to any irish member of this community who realized that the grog is the scourge of his people and quit drinking years ago and is a proponent of the sober lifestyle. Fancy Bavarian beer is also the reason for the Sheepfucker post on the billboard sales article out front.

Barabajagal
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Barabajagal » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Damn I better hop to postin'!

Rikki Lixx
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Rikki Lixx » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:
Again I'm not Rikki. No disrespect. He's a likeable character but he never developed beyond the first post.

LOL! I didn’t know I hadn’t developed! Last time I checked I had some pubes downstairs. LMAO!! My Daddy always said I was a character. Good to know that you think so too. I’m not sure what you all smoke around here, but pass the cootchee on the left hand side. You guys are the weird characters, you got dudes postin as ladies (Sugarbritches Forever) ladies postin as dudes (Russ) then you’ve got Sven trying to be me. Fact is, I think Sven isn’t even his real name and that he’s probably some rich dude that embezzles money from us working stiff. He has way too much free time to make all them posts he’s got. He don’t work at nothin, that’s for sure.
L8R!

PS: PM me if you want to see pix of my pubes. That should prove that I'm fully developed.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:All apologies to any irish member of this community who realized that the grog is the scourge of his people and quit drinking years ago and is a proponent of the sober lifestyle.

Alright, alright, let's not get nutty here about said Irish member of the board referred to obliquely in the above post. Drinking is fine enough... for everyone else. Some folks can handle it; me, nope. And yeah, it's embarrassing; what kind of Irishman can't handle their liquor? Me, apparently. Drinking's fine for anyone else who can handle it; more power to ya, more liquor for ya. I did my share.

You'd think I'd get more calls to be a designated driver; I'm still fun to hang with!! ;)

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:49 am

Oh, and 1779, mis homiez!!

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am

Wait...shit, I'm not somebody's character, am I? That would be way too meta for me to deal with.

Saucy Jack

Postby Saucy Jack » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm

worpswede wrote:. Think about how many total posts you'd have if Lita, Saucy, and Rikki were nothing more than a thought instead of an actual poster. .

wanker

Barabajagal
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Barabajagal » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Fuck! I smell bavarian beer and swedish mud wrestlers!

Return to “Rants and Raves”