Wow, you take a couple days off to move into a house (did I mention the bar in the basement???) and the whole world collapses.
Here's what I think is funny about all of this:
- Jake is often mistaken for a PR/Jew
- I tease Jake all the time for having a heavy hand, but it's usually in regards to how he pours a Bacardi & Coke or [email protected]
- Our truly socialist college friends think Jake and I are both fascist tools...and they're probably right
- Scotty is actually much more reactionary than even his mocking posts allude to
- Chris G.'s incessant dots and spaces drove me nuts way back when and I actually thought he'd knocked it off but now see Jake was performing his duty as owner/moderator in keeping this board workable
- I clearly don't pay enough attention to the oversight of GLONO properties
- I absolutely do NOT want Chris or anyone else to leave the board and encourage debate but also value a person's ability to defend their views. Anyone who knows me personally knows I love to argue so being of the minority opinion (to me) is an opportunity. That said, grow the fuck up and defend yourself, don't complain about the fact that others don't agree with you.
Who doesn't miss Welcom Back Kotter? I mean, really...?