Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 am
56. You can play 'Who's doing what drugs?' with this photo all day.
(My guess: bass player is mostly drunk but also did some hash. Drummer is on some kind of narcotic and a few shots of tequila, but nothing too heavy--maybe a little codeine. Seger is tripping on speed--I know for a fact the man likes his stimulants.)
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:23 pm
Shecky, don't skimp. That's:
57. My guess: bass player is mostly drunk but also did some hash.
58. Drummer is on some kind of narcotic and a few shots of tequila, but nothing too heavy--maybe a little codeine.
59. Seger is tripping on speed--I know for a fact the man likes his stimulants.
Come on, people. Only 41 to go. We can do this!
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 pm
A bunch more from Mac:
60. Because it probably cost $2 to get in
61. Because they were serving pitchers of Stroh's
62. Because Seger made the guitar moan to excess during the opening of "Tales of Lucy Blue"
63. Because SRC probably opened the show
64. Because the Amboy Dukes probably followed
65. Because the Rationals probably closed the show
66. Because members of Frost wished that they'd been on the bill
67. Because Marshall Crenshaw came up from Royal Oak and thought about his future
68. Because Glenn Frey also came up from Royal Oak and thought about a limited period of legitimacy
69. Because Mark Farner came down from Flint and saw how a guitar could be played
70. Because Vince Furnier drove up from Allen Park (near to Lincoln Park--imagine) and wondered how makeup would add to the performance
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm
71. Because I smell weed just looking at that photo.
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm
72. Again, the pants. Yes, they are so awesome that they deserve another mention.
73. They had to ask to leave work early at Radio Shack to make the gig in time. Their manager was seen puking in a trash can in the parking lot later.
74. At least one member walked off stage and put on a snowmobile suit to load up the Econoline.
75. The cumulative smells of sweat, weed, and beer that gathered in that carpeted ceiling left more than one audience member unconscious during the set.
76. Seger had not yet written "Old Time Rock and Roll"
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 pm
77. Or, Like a Rock.
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 am
78. because the area around his balls are probably very sweaty
79. he was not very keen on keeping his toenails clean
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 pm
Re: 100 reasons this is the best rock and roll photo ever ta
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm