Hurricane Sven

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Hurricane Sven

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

I am pleased to announce the official addition of the popular and likeable DJ Murphy as the new guitarist for Hurricane Sven. Although our working relationship is off to a bit of an Axl/Slash start, I'm confident our collaboratiion will result in a jeans- creaming moment in the history of rock. "Murph" as some people who are attracted to their cousins have called him, is currently laying down the guitar parts for the next Hurricane Sven single "Homemade Wine and Game" which should be released worldwide for download early next week. Exclusively as always on gloriousnoise.com. In future weeks look for other spine tingling Hurricane Sven releases including "Muchachas Caliente", "Donatin' My Putz To Science", Eati'n Pants", The Gimp" "The Put On Your Pants Polka" , a new longer DJ Murphy guitar enhanced "Stupid Bastard Girl" and more. Thanks again to Jake for being such a positive supporter of Hurricane Sven. And check in with gloriousenoise.com in the near future to buy your own "Stupid Bastard Girl' t-shirt. It's reverse sexism at it's best. And hipster rock chicks in Chicago will soon be seen in all the hot nightspots sporting their Stupid Bastard Girl t-shirts. Along with the windy city's homosexual community, who will show their carefree swagger by sporting "Stupid Bastard Girl' t-shirts at rallys and discos. Praise our Risen Lord this Easter weekend. God Bless!

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Good Lord, the pressure to deliver now!!! With a buildup like that, Mrs. Murphy is gonna have to beat away all my groupies away from the front door.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:28 pm

who's this ham n'egger? Might have to change your name to Frets Murphy.
No big whoop man. Relax and concentrate on the music.

http://www.myspace.com/djmurphybr

Return to “Rants and Raves”