Have you guys seen this new show?

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Have you guys seen this new show?

Postby quasarwutwut » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 pm

A: You know what I'm suddenly excited about? "Glee"! I've been ignoring it for a while but I finally gave in. Have you heard the music? These cats can sing! And the singles are pretty decent - a pretty awesome selection! They do a great job of integrating cool real-life stories with popular songs in a really neat way that makes some of the darker things in life seem a little bit brighter. Highly recommended for people who like music!!

Q: I wonder what will happen if I have a cocktail after drinking all this cough syrup on top of taking this migraine medication due to the fact that I slammed my head into the concrete shoulder of the road after being forcibly ejected from my car yesterday and received a partial concussion after being rear-ended by a giant bulldozer and then electrocuted and had part of my brain sucked out by a passing Tea Party candidate?

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh, we're supposed to believe that? What would a Tea Party candidate need with a brain?

Return to “Rants and Raves”