D. Phillips wrote:You're talking like Rahm, man. I love it.
Even Rahm couldn't get it done this time though. Who was tying his hands?
Mixmaster Shecky wrote:I just want to know one thing: how do you run on a platform of tax breaks for the rich and convince the numbskulls that this time trickle-down economics will work, somehow? Especially in an economic freefall?
Frankly, I give up. Like WC Fields said, 'Never wise up a sucker.'
Sugarcubes Forever wrote:
But I wouldn't lump those fuckers in with the uniformed moderates who oscillate between parties every 2-4 years. Most of them are just mildly ignorant and don't want to pay that much attention to what's going on.
Really? There's little I hate more in politics than a goddamn motherfucking self-professed "independent". As far as I can tell, "independent" either means someone has voted 90% of the time for the same party but likes to pat themselves on the back for the other 10%, someone who rarely votes, or someone who votes but makes up their minds on the goddamn drive to the polling place. Fuck them all for remaining disinterested, or pretending to remain disinterested, and for not getting angry about something. At least the Tea Partiers have crazy and stupid and angry as an explanation; all "independents" have is feckless, passionless, lazy and self-congratulatory.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests