Punisher Soundtrack

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Tunez

Punisher Soundtrack

Post by Tunez »

Might be pretty good stuff, Drowning Pool's new song is gonna be on it. This other band Edgewater too (sound good) and I heard Trapt, Hatebreed, Qotsa are gonna have songs on it. They didn't put all the bands up yet, but there is a site http://www.punishermusic.com
DrinkinOxygen
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by DrinkinOxygen »

At the risk of sounding elitist, I'm going to say this about new Punisher film:

First of all, I have seen two trailiers for the film and it looks absolutely terrible. And by that I mean even worse than the 1989 version starring Dolph Lundgren. In fact, I think if they had gotten Lundgren to be in it, I might have gone to see it just for nostalgia's sake.

Enter comic-reading dork mode:
I've always thought of the Punisher as a pretty lame character with no real substance. His origin is a hack-job of Batman's, he has no redeeming qualities as a character, and nothing for a reader to relate to. With the exception of the fact that a few a good artists have drawn his waaaaay too many comic series, personally I never had any real interest in him as a character.

And to top it all off, fact that these are the bands that are on the soundtrack to this film just poured in the cement, hammered in the last nail, and sunk it's coffin right to the bottom of the ocean...

...Ahhhh.... the sweet relief of venting...
howiepc2010

Post by howiepc2010 »

I'm expecting the quality of Daredevil for this flick. So far the soundtrack supports my expectations.