ARCADE FIRE!!!!!

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

nobodygirl
GLONO Board Kingpin

ARCADE FIRE!!!!!

Post by nobodygirl »

add me to the long list of hype-mongers/bandwagonjumpers/pseudo-scenesters/converts, because they are THAT GOOD.
I think this was just announced, that they're actually coming to Milwaukee (11/24--Mad Planet again), because previously in the week I had been lamenting the fact that you Chicago kids got two (2) shows (11/25 & 26--yes, Thanksgiving & the day after, they're Canadian) and I just went ahead and assumed that they were one of those bands who never toured around these here parts.
See Merge Records or their website for more info.
I have to go die now.
dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

Yeah, I'm leaving town for Thanksgiving. I was sooo pissed when I saw the dates for those shows.
blackshoestring
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by blackshoestring »

They sold out the Empty Bottle (11/26).

Tickets for Milwaukee (11/24) are still available at
ATOMIC RECORDS and MUSIC TODAY.COM

THE ARCADE FIRE

with THE MUSTN'TS and TELECTRO
MAD PLANET
533 E. CENTER ST
10 pm

It's the night before Thanksgiving so you can stay up late!
nobodygirl
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by nobodygirl »

miss blackshoestring, the tickets I bought last Friday were #s 11 and 12. What the hell is wrong with us???
blackshoestring
GLONO Board Kingpin

nobodygirl wrote:miss blackshoestring, the tickets I bought last Friday were #s 11 and 12. What the hell is wrong with us???
I don't know. It seems like a lot of people say they're going... Better safe than sorry.

One day, months from now, when you're waiting in a long ticket line at the Metro, remember our cute little, insular, easy-to-get-tickets music scene and smile (of course, you'll be having so much fun you won't have time to remember us)
blackshoestring
GLONO Board Kingpin

Last I heard, Atomic only has about 20 tickets left!