GAY BABY is coming

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

HOPELESSHOMO

GAY BABY is coming

Post by HOPELESSHOMO »

keep your eyes open. someday soon GAY BABY will play a show near you, somewhere, with someone. it will be awesome, and you will cry if you miss it. seriously. even when we practice, people will gather in the hallway. and when we leave, they're all weeping uncontrollably, and hugging us and stuff. ew.
worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by worpswede »

I'm crying right now because I didn't think of the name Gay Baby first.
HOPELESSHOMO

Post by HOPELESSHOMO »

also, here's the myspace page. no songs on there yet. just take our word for it though, for now. we're fucking awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/hopelesshomo
HOPELESSHOMO

Post by HOPELESSHOMO »

Ok kids. This is it. It's time for the first GAY Baby show ever. We will make a complete mess of the whole situation, but I wouldn't expect any less. There is one catch though. The show is NOT in Chicago. It's in Bloomington, Il, home of Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College, etc. A veritable wonderland of opportunity for kids of average intelligence to underachieve (I count myself among the alumni).

The show is SATURDAY JAN 13TH, at Paulie's, 612 N. Main St. with the Ponys. It's a homecoming of sorts, with the Ponys Jared and our Jon both being of Bloomington lineage. And the Ponys Melissa, and me (Jay) both being ISU alumni. But the most important thing is, we're going to suck, and this will be our first show, so we'll get all the kinks out now, and by the time we play at home in Chicago, we'll suck just that much less. But not so much less that you won't feel like throwing stuff at us.
Lep
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Lep »

Isn't sucking a positive thing if you're a baby or if you're gay?
Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever »

does Gay Baby include any members of the band Gay Dad?