New Artist, Amy Studt, will rock you!

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

crazeedazee

New Artist, Amy Studt, will rock you!

Post by crazeedazee »

Wow!
Just found a new HOT artist, Amy Studt. She's 16 years old
and writes her own songs since she was 9. Amy sounds very
original and her sound is fresh....for more information and
a chance to sample a taste of her music go to:
http://i-squad.com/motown/street_teams/AmyStudt.com
D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Post by D. Phillips »

Wow, she sounds very original and her sound is fresh!? I've been meaning to talk about the not-so-fresh feeling my band has. Maybe Amy can help.

Post by Guest »

grrr i heard amy studt on pop world and man does she suck. oooo poor me "im just a little girl..." bla bla bla. pass the sick bucket and gimmie the strokes anyday. hell, gimmie slipknot over her any day - now thats saying something
sr

B.S.

Post by sr »

I knew a guy once whose job it was to go around and post messages on web boards, promoting bands. Do you also fit into this catagory? I'm guessing so. Remember, on sites like this with plenty of cynics you have to be more creative. Try..."Have you guys heard of blahblahblah? She's pretty good and really interesting. I've heard she's been writing songs since she was 2 and..."
Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

I don't think that just because we (the collective "we" of regular GloNo posters) have a particularly senstitive bullshit meter that we should be called cynics...

That said, I agree that the presentation of a band or artist makes all the difference - give us something to look forward to when we listen.
Julians_Bitch

Post by Julians_Bitch »

shes been writing songs since she was 2?!?!?! oh.. please ... dont make me laugh!!! 2 year olds can hardly talk never mind write songs.