What can we do for you?

A discussion area for issues about Glorious Noise: bug reports, feature requests, etc.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

Sock it to us.
Jake

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jake on 2001-09-12 17:20 ]</font>

Post by Guest »

Sell me a T-shirt?

--Jeff
madness
GLONO Board Pimp

Post by madness »

Every since the site changes, I have not been able to access any of the links on the left (main page) with out getting thrown off. And now I can't access the main page either. Only this board. ???????? what's wrong?
Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

helen
GLONO Board Playa

email addresses

Post by helen »

Do we really have to submit our email address to comment on an article now? It wouldn't let me post my comment without it...it's not a big deal, but it makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason...
Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

I'm getting a little annoyed that I have to log in all the time now when using my Mac. Apparently the cookie doesn't last as long as on my Windoze machine, and it bugs me.

Otherwise, I'm into the changes you're making, Jake, but I think the little 'Comments' popup could look a little better. It's kinda clunky right now.

Just my thoughts 'cuz I'm bored and want to go home.
Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

Thanks for your input, guys. Helen, if you add both an email address and a website your email address won't show up on the page. If you don't have a website, just add http://www.gloriousnoise.com. Also, I just changed the settings to allow anonymous comments (no email).

Josh, a lot of the pages are still pretty clunky. I'm working on them. But it will probably take a while to get everything straightened out. Not sure what to do about the Mac cookies though... I'll look behind the scenes to see what it's doing...

Thanks though, seriously. Keep us in line!
Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Mixmaster Shecky »

Just a note about Mac cookies - Josh, don't know why you're having trouble unless it's an OSX thing-I'm running OS 9.x at work and I never have to log in.