Leppotone Living Karaoke Machine

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Leppotone Living Karaoke Machine

Post by ryanking »

Leppotone Living Karaoke Machine, live at Kraftbrau Brewery, Kalamazoo, MI. Saturday, November 30, 7pm. Come sing your favorite Fortune and Maltese song, live, with the band.
sab
GLONO Team Member

Post by sab »

Damn, who's all going to be there? I need a roll call vote here!

I'm going to be driving back from Detroit that day and have to go through K'zoo anyway, so this is damn tempting.
ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by ryanking »

I'm going with a couple of friends and I'm gonna make them let me sing "No Dice". Anyone got an email address for someone in the band?
Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

I'll be there - hopefully with crew in tow... Ryan - DP has some current email addresses, for sure. Maybe I'll finally get the minerals to request and sing "Black Hood" this year. Damn, I can't wait!
sab
GLONO Team Member

Post by sab »

Is anyone driving back to Chicago after the show? My s.o. may not want to stay late, which leaves me in the unenviable position of needing a ride.
Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

Sorry, Sabu - I'll be going back to GR that night. I'll head back home on Sunday.
ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by ryanking »

I don't have a ride to Chicago, but I heard about a good college party where you can kill some time after Kraftbrau.
Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

What a show, what-a-SHOW! Damn, those boys know how to throw down.

I was only in attendance for the first set, but it was a full set of quality - we heard CCR, Neil Young, Joy Division, Bob Dylan, the Stones, the Guess Who and even some Young M. C. - A good time was had by all.

As a matter of fact, our own Ryan King belted out "No Dice" by Fortune and Maltese and the Phabulous Pallbearers. Of several photos I took, this was the only one with halfway decent clarity - the room was quite dark:

The one-second shutter time aside, that's exatly what Ryan's head looked like as he sung - a blur.

Put it on your calendar for next year - the Leppotone Living Karaoke Machine is the best free show you'll ever see - and better than most you'll pay for.
sab
GLONO Team Member

Post by sab »

Damn again. I wound up coming back from Detroit early and missed it. Oh for the days when there was a Leppotone show every weekend!
ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by ryanking »

Next year, guys, next year. We'll all get up there. We'll do a little soft shoe. Maybe we'll do "The Old Soft Shoe." who knows.