eleven free experimental noisecore mp3`s made by reverend de

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

reverend destructo

Postby reverend destructo » Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:48 pm

yes kids it`s true !!!! all you have to do to get these hits from the underground is register here at http://www.streamload.com/ and search for noisecore2001 or register here http://www.kazaa.com and search for reverend destructo. and if also your interested in some of my more hardedge electronica wavformat recordings ,booking info photo`s personal art, or just wann a make a comment in regards to what i do http://technocore.topcities.com/ thanx yours truely gerald r. stokes-aka-reverend destructo p.s. keep radio shack alive support one man casio keyboard playing death metal acts...

sab
GLONO Team Member

Postby sab » Thu Oct 04, 2001 10:19 am

Alright then. I will just have to download Reverend Destructo. If only so that I can ridicule this dude...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jeffsab on 2001-10-04 10:20 ]</font>

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Thu Oct 04, 2001 11:46 am

How do these spammers find our board? Oh well, whatever. Jeff, please report back to this forum with a complete review of the mp3s. Be honest. :)

Although I have to admit that I love the idea of a one man casio keyboard playing death metal act...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jake on 2001-10-04 11:48 ]</font>

sab
GLONO Team Member

Postby sab » Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:57 pm

Unfortunately, I actually wasted the time going to this guy's site and downloading the "samples" of his tracks. Thank god they were only 30 second bits of the kind of lame techno crap that every stupid kid with an iMac and an easily available supply of ecstasy could come up with.

reverend destructo

Postby reverend destructo » Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:29 am

So jeff did you follow the directions correctly or did i have to streamload you the mp3`s . So what did you think of the mp3`s by chance there a bit different than the wav formats on my site. Well no matter my musical comrade who is putting me on his comp with alot of other extreme acts from around the world digs them and to all who are interested in the comp coming out Jan 31, 2002 here is the link for info on my self and the other acts http://white-rose.net/wrn-59.html Well jeff by the way again i`m 29 jeff i`ve recently moved from Austin Texas to Indianapolis i was wondering how far that is from chigago maybe you could help out well e~mail me if you would like to be on any guestlist when i`m in chi-town he he yours truely Reverend Destructo

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:54 pm

See, this kind of shit just pisses me off.
Hey dude, it's called PUNCTUATION! Use it!!! Open up a whole brave new world of periods, commas, uppercase letters and so on.

Christ almighty - you type the way a cokehead talks!

As for his music, I'll go along with Jeffie's take.

reverend destructo

Postby reverend destructo » Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:14 pm

Thanks for the english lesson mix master . As for coke thanks but no thanx i`m straight edge. but as the rest of you i hope you enjoyed the mp3`s i streamloded to thanx. yours truely reverend destructo

Proptronics
Whiny, Annoying Complainer

Postby Proptronics » Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:24 am

Please don't spam my email address anymore. I don't appreciate and it certainly isn't going to inspire me to go check out your homegrown casio-created tunes.

Thanks.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:01 pm

Prop: you can make it so others cannot see your email address by unchecking "Allow other users to view my Email Address" in your forum profile here. We at Glorious Noise respect your privacy and don't want you to end up getting unsolicited email becauase someone found your email address on this board...

Proptronics
Whiny, Annoying Complainer

Postby Proptronics » Wed Jan 16, 2002 1:49 pm

Yeah, but at the same time some of the conversations on this board and in the comments section are pretty lively and it would be great it someone were to shoot me an actual email about something of interest. I don't know, maybe I should?

DESTRUCTO - Do you really think spamming a whole bunch of people is going to drum up interest in your music? Do you read the content of this site? A shameless plug here and there is one thing, but don't send out junk mail to everyone on the list. Posting the link was more than enough.

On a side note, when I get my yet-to-be-named project completed, I will be posting a link.

Also, the Red House Painters album, Old Ramon, is damn beautiful. Just had to mention that.

- Nathan

Return to “Rants and Raves”