scene creamers

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

scene creamers

Post by ryanking »

I am pretty excited that the Scene Creamers have put together a tour. From what I hear this is Ian Svenonius's new band. He is a wild man. He is a cheetah. I love him. I love him most in the Plaster Caster movie.

also, a friend of mine is dragging me to see My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult. this I'm kind of excited about just to see the fans. i have no idea what to expect with the music other than that it will pummel me.
Jiggle Billy
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by Jiggle Billy »

we were supposed to have a scene creamers show in Philly, but apparently they cancelled. it sucks! i've always wanted to see svenonius live.
ryanking
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by ryanking »

yeah, but isn't philly like close to every other town out there?

did you hear that version of Hey Joe they did on the last make up record?
amighty
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by amighty »

i kinda thought that version was a ittle self-indfulgent. otherwise i'd be really psyched if they came to nyc. the make up is seriously underrappreciated
Jiggle Billy
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by Jiggle Billy »

those guys are awesome. philly is close to a lot of places, but i'm not exactly in philly...

i think their best is IN MASS MIND
amighty
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by amighty »

Nothing in NY it sceems... I prefer I WANT SOME< every song is great and the album has a a great progression. Untouchable Sound and Born on the floor are my faves. I even really dug Wierd War.