What are your views of downloading?

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

solosongstress
MOJO Freak

What are your views of downloading?

Post by solosongstress »

Yes, I’m another intern @ Universal Music and I was wonderin’ how y’all feel about buyin’ downloads. What would it take for you to stop file sharin’ & start buyin’ downloads? http://www.gotdownloads.com is a site where you can buy tracks by Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, & more. There’s also a contest where you can win a guitar signed by Twisted Method or some autographed Marilyn Manson shit. Would any of you be interested in buyin’ the downloads?

Post by Guest »

what would stop people downlaoding, would be if record labels like universal stopped releasing shitty albums by shitty bands, that only have one good song on the album. Which they can't even play live.
fAUSt

Downloading

Post by fAUSt »

The thing that stops me from paying Big Brother corporations like Viacom (the "parent" company of Universal) and as "Guest" more eloquently put it: there is plenty o' the good stuff out there for free. I'm not going to waste my money on an MP3 no matter how good it is. I'll go buy the CD if I like it that much and pay Big Brother that way. At least I get something tangible in return for my effort and cold hard cash.

FREE IRAQ, FREE TIBET, FREE KOREA, FREE LIBERIA, FREE DOWNLOADS.