SNOMG!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm

jaimoe0 wrote:Hey, we are suffering out here, too. Why just yesterday I was laying on the beach in Santa Cruz and my lips got all chapped. Ouchies.

I hope you choke on a fish taco.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 am

quasarwutwut wrote:Hey, when this is all said and done, maybe we should plan another Glono Field Trip and go somewhere sunny like... I don't know.... San Jose or something? Maybe do some warm weather stuff like surf, make sandcastles, burn jaimoe0's house to the motherfuckin ground*, get a tan, go to a beach party... you know, stuff like that.

Or we could stick to insults. I'm just saying, it might be nice to get out of the house and do a little justice... Glono Style.

*no offense. I'm guessing it's not your fault you're house is not buried under snow, but... better safe than sorry.

I'm all in with that idea. Maybe a GloNo cruise? Get some bands together (QWW, Freddie Fortune and Riviera) and book some package deal with Carnival. Why should the goths have all the fun in the sun?

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby miss carol » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:I'm all in with that idea. Maybe a GloNo cruise? Get some bands together (QWW, Freddie Fortune and Riviera) and book some package deal with Carnival. Why should the goths have all the fun in the sun?

Sun? I'll bring a camera...and that sunscreen stuff I hear so much about.

As for fish tacos, that sounds like the most disgusting food product second only to fish fingers. No doubt they're available in Cali.

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:
I'm all in with that idea. Maybe a GloNo cruise? Get some bands together (QWW, Freddie Fortune and Riviera) and book some package deal with Carnival. Why should the goths have all the fun in the sun?

I think this ship is more fitting for such a GloNo extravaganza!

http://www.ssbadger.com/home.aspx

I thought it was funny at first, but now I think it would actually be a crazy gig. That boat has a LOT of space. A bar. It takes 4 hours to cross the Big Lake.

Return to “Rants and Raves”