The decline of Western Civilization

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

The decline of Western Civilization

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 am

So last night, former Thelonious Monster vocalist/songwriter/substance abuser Bob Forrest was on with Piers Morgan on CNN. (Note, whenever I look at Piers Morgan, I can't help but think "smug twat.") Anyway, he was on the program commenting on the Charlie Sheen meltdown. I guess he's a counselor on Celebrity Rehab or something. I dunno. I prefer him as a rocker. The next night, Brett Michaels is on the same show. Relative fame aside, isn't going from Thelonious Monster to Poison's ex-frontman a giant step backward? I'm just sayin'.

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby jonas » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

I loved that movie!

Oh wait, threadcheck. Yes, Bret Michaels is in theory a step back, but when someone is a professional attention whore they become so drained of meaning that they eventually diminish to a meaningless cipher, empty of content or context. So it's hard for me to compare him to anything but a bowl of vanilla pudding.

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 pm

jonas wrote:I loved that movie!

Oh wait, threadcheck. Yes, Bret Michaels is in theory a step back, but when someone is a professional attention whore they become so drained of meaning that they eventually diminish to a meaningless cipher, empty of content or context. So it's hard for me to compare him to anything but a bowl of vanilla pudding.

I once put my penis in a bowl of vanilla pudding. Does this mean I've had sex with Bret Michaels?

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm

quasarwutwut wrote:I once put my penis in a bowl of vanilla pudding. Does this mean I've had sex with Bret Michaels?

Hey, that bowl of vanilla pudding has had sex with Pammy before she got ravaged by Tommy; that's a rather decent notch on his bedpost, I'd say.

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby jonas » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

quasarwutwut wrote:I once put my penis in a bowl of vanilla pudding. Does this mean I've had sex with Bret Michaels?

Why, yes. Yes it does.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 am

[Shecky pushes delicious bowl of pudding away]

Return to “Rants and Raves”