1986 Crazy Horse show

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member

1986 Crazy Horse show

Postby Jake » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 am

Part 1:

Audio Only. With Crazy Horse from the Cow Palace, S.F. 11/21/86 "Garage" tour. Set List: Intro, Mr. Soul, Cinnamon Girl, When You Dance I Can Really Love, Down By The River, Too Lonely, Heart Of Gold, After The Goldrush, Inca Queen, Drive Back, Opera Star, Cortez The Killer and Sample And Hold.

Part 2:

Part 2 of the Cow Palace, S.F show, 11/21/86. Set List: Computer Age, Violent Side, Mideast Vacation, Long Walk Home, The Needle & The Damage Done, When Your Lonely Heart Breaks, Around The World, Powderfinger, Like A Hurricane, Hey Hey-My My and Prisoners Of Rock & Roll. (Audio Only)

sab
GLONO Team Member

Re: 1986 Crazy Horse show

Postby sab » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Interesting. This show is from the tour that spawned Life and 7 of the 9 songs on the album are part of the set list: "Mideast Vacation," "Long Walk Home," "Around the World," "Inca Queen," "Too Lonely," "Prisoners," and "When Your Lonely Heart Breaks." The album was released summer 1987. If Wikipedia is to be believed, this show was recorded just a couple nights after the shows that formed the bulk of the album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_%28Neil_Young_album%29

Return to “Rants and Raves”