Mix Tape Exchange

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:15 am

Got n8's CD in the mail on Saturday. Woo hoo!
Mine are going out today.

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:34 pm

Alias wrote:
n8 wrote:Okay, in the mail!

Someone else got an update? Throw me a bone here!

totally loving the CD n8, seriously it rocks, totally pleasantly surprise...I just received it yesterday, and I've already played it like 4 times, very easy chilled listening...

I've just been a lazy git and haven't been in the mood nor had the time to make a trip to the p.o. I hate waiting of any kind, buhhhht, I swear will journey there on Monday, so should be coming your way and everyone else by Thursday

Thanks so much! I'm really happy you like it!

Can't wait to hear everyone else's mixes.

SlangKing
MOJO Freak

Postby SlangKing » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:34 pm

Alright, finally got off my ass and to the post office today. Now I can listen to n8's mix without guilt. Looking forward to it (and everyone else's).

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:38 pm

I've gotta print out the track listings and put it in the post. Keep an eye under those Christmas trees, kiddies, or Xmas trees if you hate Jesus.

Chris G
Dotman

Postby Chris G » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:07 pm

I've started burning copies. I have a few more to make. I was at the container store buying a few things, and decided to get "proper" CD boxes to ship in... wouldn't you know it, they were sold out. I'll get them off in the next couple of days.

Alias
GLONO Board Pimp

Postby Alias » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:39 pm

I swear on my impending grave its in the mail, computer was virus ridden and couldn't log in for snit to get all of the needed addresses, but its all fixed now...everyone in Illinois Friday and others Saturday, according to mister uspo

I may be an occassional subconscious fibber but not a blunt cunt liar...

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:37 pm

steve-o, got it. thanks. there's some really cool stuff on here.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:29 am

I swear to God, I haven't forgotten my comp. The disc is finalized; the liner notes are finished. All I need to do is print out 9 copies of the liner notes on my workplace's color printer (double-sided pages!!), burn the CDs, and post them. Ideally, I'll be posting them this Saturday. I think you'll dig it; there's a lot of TLC that went into this comp. And who knows; maybe it'll even reach your neck of the woods by Xmas.

Jaimoe & Worp; check your PM boxes.

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:58 am

Just got a CD in the mail from B. Roschke. Fucking awesome. I haven't heard the Spinanes in a really long time.

Alias
GLONO Board Pimp

Postby Alias » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:45 pm

OMG! OMG! K, guess what? so like I was wondering how come like everyone else was getting you know like their CD and not I or is me, whatevah...aniiiiway, so I go home and investigate and like on the wooden mail desk in the living room is like all of my mail...I forgot I live with a roommate because our loft feels like two apartments and like she throws my mail in the box blah blah boring and SO! and I didn't have just one, but that's right two CDs waiting for me *glee joy happy*

steve-o I really like it a lot, its like totally great yoga/pilates music which is when I played it, not to mention you have one of the songs that always makes me cry like no matter what, so like I was totally caught off guard when I started crying during the Teaser position and total new fan of Rogue Wave, never heard of them before, "Eyes" is such a cute song and totally loved your CD color choice...like one of my ideas for a house is to construct a CD system that displays 20 spinning CDs at once in diamond cluster formation, you know so like its a kaldescope of color music art, k blah blah boring, aniiiway you have my favorite Arcade Fire song, you rock...

and mister roschke, do you know your name sounds like a psych test, awesome choice of art work (I've seen this picture somewhere but not sure where) and title, totally apropos, will totally admit not familar with like 90% of the artists, thus far you have broaden my horizion, my favorite song is the Irma Thomas one...

anyhow totally looking forward to the rest, thus far this has been a very fun experience

Return to “Rants and Raves”