He's right -- I AIN'T ready!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

BeaArthur5-49
GLONO Board Playa

He's right -- I AIN'T ready!

Postby BeaArthur5-49 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:56 pm

Well, it had to happen. K-Fed (though you can call him "daddy") is here to make Vanilla Ice look bad-ass. So let's get started...Hate on the style he create/straight 2008.

Dare to believe:
http://www.stereogum.com/archives/002043.html

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Tom4 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:51 pm

Hmm...that sounds pretty awful to me. And I respect the shit out of the Hollertronix crew, but that beat sucks and Federline is as poor of an emcee as I was expecting. "Pavarotti" as slang for "paparazzi"? Huh? I mean, you your shit is weak when your wife (who also happens to be a musical bane) thinks your shit is wack. Give it up, K-Fed.

If you haven't, try and find the SNL clip where Ashton Kutcher impersonates Federline in an ad campaign for Federline-brand designer underwear. Pretty hilarious shit.

hebrew hammer
Captain Obvious

Postby hebrew hammer » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck D must be rolling over in his grave

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:00 pm

Rumors of Chuck D's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:03 am

Tom4 wrote:If you haven't, try and find the SNL clip where Ashton Kutcher impersonates Federline in an ad campaign for Federline-brand designer underwear. Pretty hilarious shit.

"I look like I stink... But I don't."

stickman45
Cocksmith

Postby stickman45 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:08 am

jaimoe0 wrote:Rumors of Chuck D's death have been greatly exaggerated.

There's a fine line between dead and on Air America.

'cept for you, Springer.

Return to “Rants and Raves”