Pinkerton Article

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

cat153
GLONO Board Pimp

Pinkerton Article

Postby cat153 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:01 pm

OK...I tried to post a repsonse on the actual feature section but couldn't do so for some reason and I didn't want to give out my personal email so skipped whatever log-in service I was prompted to log-in to.

I've never listened to Pinkerton. Will check it out. However I would say that IN THE AREOPLANE, OVER THE SEA is a better concept album than Pinkerton. I know some will argue the point that AREOPLANE isn't a concept album, but I think if you apply the same sort of logic as presented in the Pinkerton article, that you could easily throw it into that category.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:19 pm

You don't have to register to post. That TypeKey thing is optional. You just have to fill in your name and email address (which is not displayed). Go post this over there so everybody can argue about it.

cat153
GLONO Board Pimp

Postby cat153 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:24 pm

ahh ok. the privacy of my email address was what made me leary about posting. thx.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:39 pm

Yeah, don't worry about that. Only administrators ever see that email address, and only behind the scenes. And actually, you can put any garbage you want in there and get away with it.

Return to “Rants and Raves”