That long-ass reader survey...

A discussion area for issues about Glorious Noise: bug reports, feature requests, etc.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Jake
GLONO Team Member

That long-ass reader survey...

Post by Jake »

Remember that?

Well, the results are in. Interesting tidbits:

72% never attend religious services.
50% are either atheist or agnostic.
52.6% floss with regularity.
26.3% believe in UFOs.
76.5% consume alcohol at least once a week.

Also, while I cannot see who answered how, I have a feeling that Sven is a 76 year old Sikh who makes more than $500,000 a year.

Thanks to all who participated!
LionIndex
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by LionIndex »

My confidence is not really inspired by a demographic research company that doesn't understand proper usage of line graphs.
Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Mixmaster Shecky »

Hmm...interesting to see that beer is the drug of choice versus alcohol - no big Scotch drinkers at GloNo.

It would have been great if there was a section on recreational drug usage. Who's doing what?
D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Post by D. Phillips »

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:Hmm...interesting to see that beer is the drug of choice versus alcohol - no big Scotch drinkers at GloNo.

It would have been great if there was a section on recreational drug usage. Who's doing what?
Chivas Regal is actually my drink of choice.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Seriously...what's with those charts? I happen to know: it's not that difficult to attach a index number to each value, along with a label. Plus, having a number would save me from wondering about questions like, "does the minimum length bar mean that no one answered in the affirmative to watching some TV show, or should I presume that somebody on these boards watches Nancy Grace?"
Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

If you hover over those bars, a percentage value pops up.