Longdistancerunner...Schuba's...Thursday, Aug. 12

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

anothermonkey
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Longdistancerunner...Schuba's...Thursday, Aug. 12

Post by anothermonkey »

...with Crime and Judy...9:30 pm...Schuba's...Belmont & Southport...Chicago

Fans of Nymb, Pretty Girls Make Graves, or Tsunami Bomb might approve. Hope to see you there!

www.purevolume.com/longdistancerunner
www.longdistancerunner.net

www.crimeandjudy.com
anothermonkey
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by anothermonkey »

Recommendation from Chicago Reader as well:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/music/spotcheck.html#CRIME
nobodygirl
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by nobodygirl »

I was just going to start a thread about this, being a Crime & Judy cheerleader/unpaid publicist/whore. Instead I will merely yell.
CHICAGO PEOPLE (you know who you are), YOU HAVE THREE HOURS! ACTUALLY TWO HOURS AND 45 MINUTES NOW! AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TRAFFIC IS GOING TO BE LIKE! YOU GO! YOU GO NOW! (I would make the Simpsons joke but I often quote the Simpsons wrong)

Seriously, I'm sure the other two bands are good, but the Crime & Judy...I have made converts out of the hard nosedest of people. And from here they are going to tour New York, including the Knitting Factory. Sniff. I'm so proud.
...WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?!? GO!
(apologies to anyone who does not live in Chicago and/or lives in Chicago but is reading this while working third shift...wait, you HAVE NO EXCUSE).