Glorious Noise Records needs your help again!

Forum to discuss the Glorious Noise recording artists, Quasar Wut-Wut.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Glorious Noise Records needs your help again!

Post by Jake »

Hey everybody, this Thursday (Oct 14) our first release (Quasar Wut-Wut's TARO SOUND) will be listed on the fax that our distributor sends out to all the record stores. We're hoping a lot of places will order copies so it's available in stores across the country.

So if you're out record shopping this week and weekend, we'd really appreciate it if you could ask the clerk if they're planning on getting the new Quasar Wut-Wut album. It comes out October 19 and it's being distributed by Carrot Top Distribution (CTD).

Thanks for your help, everybody!

Here's a flyer you can print out if you want:

http://www.gloriousnoise.com/label/imag ... dflyer.jpg
steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o »

Will do. There's one record store around here that's more than happy to order anything they don't have (as opposed to telling you how much your music choices suck.) I'll drop by there sometime this week.
dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie »

I assume y'all have Chicago-metro pretty well covered, but I'll see what I can do.
Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

dieblucasdie wrote:I assume y'all have Chicago-metro pretty well covered, but I'll see what I can do.
Actually, the more people mention it, the better. Seriously. With an organization as small as ours, every single cd makes a difference. So if a store decides to order three cds instead of one, that's a really big deal for us.