House of Blues Hollywood

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Popping12ock

House of Blues Hollywood

Post by Popping12ock »

Hey people, this is Popping12ock, ooh yeaa!! but yea I just heard this hot chick named Rose Rossi on myspace the other day at myspace.com/roserossi she plays like the most awsome music ever!! yea check her page out if u feel me on her music, But she gona be rocking it up at the House of Blues on Thursday 4/24 9:00Pm in Hollywood, shes got the rock, we gota roll hahah dats sounds good any ways hope to see u people there.
Rockerdoll

Post by Rockerdoll »

I like Rose, but I'm a poor student, so I wasn't able to go to the show. But, she has a free show at the Borders in Thousand Oaks on May 9. A free show sounds great!

I'm going to get some coffee and relax while I listen to her amazing voice.
Popping12ock

Post by Popping12ock »

Nice, I hope I see you there. Oh yea, if your broke hunny, don't worry maybe i'll be nice to buy you the coffee and we can both enjoy Rose Rossi together hahha ; )
Popping12ock

Post by Popping12ock »

Keaton Simons is going to be performing at the House of Blues located on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood on May 15th 10p.m. It’s in the Foundation Room. He plays some awesome music. Check out his myspace http://www.myspace.com/keatonsimons
elijah

Re: House of Blues Hollywood

Post by elijah »

yes he plays music very good and many people enjoy his music
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
it would be really lovely listening to him
AdnanS2024

Re: House of Blues Hollywood

Post by AdnanS2024 »

Hey Popping12ock! Thanks for the heads up! Rose Rossi sounds like she's bringing the fire 🔥. Definitely gonna check her out on MySpace and maybe catch her live at the House of Blues. Thanks for the tip! 🎸🎶

Get started with your MRICS Journey! RICS offers an array of benefits for students, including career guidance starting with defining what is mrics, access to educational resources, and networking opportunities. Student affiliation with RICS, facilitated by the College of Contract Management, provides invaluable support and mentorship throughout the educational journey, preparing students for successful careers in surveying.